Skin tags are growths on the skin that look like water droplets on the skin. These loose pockets of skin are very common and there are many ways that one can go about removing them including freezing or burning, tying them off, or cutting them off with scissors. Freezing or burning the skin tags off is a popular method. Freezing off a skin tag is the same process as freezing off a wart. When it comes to freezing off skin tags, liquid nitrogen will get the job done. While many people go into the doctor to get this procedure done, there are many different types of kits that you can buy to do the job in the privacy of your own home. A popular product is Revitol Skin Tag Remover, which will help you with skin tag removal at home.
After freezing the tag let it die off and eventually fall off after a few days to a week. No dressing needs to be applied after the freezing procedure. Burning off a skin tag can be done through the process of electrocautery.
This process must be done by a health care professional due to risk of severe burns. The process involves the heating of a needle that will be placed on the unwanted skin tag to burn the cells of the skin. After all the unwanted cells are burnt from the desired area they must be removed. The area then must be dressed to keep infection out. This inexpensive method will get rid of the unwanted skin tag immediately. Tying off skin tags is another popular method of removal. This method requires the use of dental floss or fishing line.
Using the material of your choice carefully wrap around the undesired skin. Pull tight and tie a bow so that the skin tag is being squeezed. This prevents blood flow to the area and will in turn kill off the skin tag causing it to fall off in a few days to a week.
The process can be seen through the color change of the skin. If the know was affective the skin tag should turn purple and then eventually back once dead indicating lack of blood flow. If the color does not change redo the tying process. The last method to remove a skin tag is to cut it off with scissors. The process is as it sounds. Make sure that your scissors are sterile to avoid infection! Grab the skin tag and pull away from the surface of the skin. Proceed to cut the skin tag as far down towards the base as possible removing as much as you can. Have dressing prepared beforehand to cover the wound as this method will cause for the most bleeding. Check out my beauty blog and learn more about how to take care of your skin, hair, and teeth!
In today’s fast moving world, looks play a key role on peoples overall perception of which you are from this key decisions are made from either consciously or unconsciously e.g. decision whether to employ a new personnel or choosing a probable future spouse. Make up has been widely used to tip over ones looks so as to become more attractive and appealing. But is it possible to achieve the same stunning looks without using makeup? Here are some essential tips for looking pretty without applying makeup every single day.
- Make Water your friend H2O is a very important ingredient in getting stunning looks. It should be used both internally (consumption) and externally (daily cleansing). Daily Cleansing- always wash your face every morning and every night with clean water. This helps ward off acne and gives your skin a more radiant appearance. Find a suitable face wash that suites the type of skin you have It is not advisable to wash the face above two times a day. Over doing this can cause the skin to become irritable or even dry, leading it to look much worse. Also develop a systematic therapeutic skin plan for your face. Whichever regimen you chose, follow it keenly and regularly. Consumption- you should incorporate waters it into your daily feeding. By this i mean, take plenty water each day, no matter what the season. Medics recommend that one should take 8 glasses of water evenly dispersed throughout the day. If this is not appealing you can decide to spice up things by incorporating a mix of hot water and lemon. Not only does it help to wake up your senses but it flushes and purifies your body of toxins, while also reducing your chance of future skin sensitivities.
- Indulge in a Regular Scrub routine This is commonly referred to as exfoliating. This is where you scrub the lifeless layers of off the skin. One can accomplish this by using either your preferred exfoliate product or one can make his own from common home products i.e. mixing water and baking soda in equal amounts. Once it is properly combined, apply it to your face and apply on the skin gently for two minutes. After which, wash it off, pat dry and moisturize with a few drops of coconut oil. This removes the dead cells which usually block the pores or cause the skin to become duller.
- Take a good care of your hair Keep your hair color close to natural. Wash using a shampoo every alternate day or once in about 3 days. But if the hair is oilier, then you will need to wash it daily. Hair that is greasy makes one appear unkempt. Freshly cleaned hair looks tidier and beautiful. Try to keep your hair in great condition by using right hair care products that are suitable for your hair type.
- Keep Hands Off Skin is very sensitive and so one should stop touching the every time during the day. Don’t poke the pimples, or blotches. Avoid also pulling the face. Facial skin is more delicate as compared to other parts of the body e.g. hands, and hence its more prone to tears and scarring. This can cause the skin to loosen and over a prolonged period of time it will degrade the skin quality..
- Eat healthy balanced meals reduce your intake of foods with allot of fat, sugar or grease. Alternatively invest on consuming more fruits and vegetables.